E&ACT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E&ACT

Creation isn't something you can plan, it is something you can do on instinct and never look back until it is complete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obsidian x Crow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PleasureIsPain

PleasureIsPain

Obsidian x Crow Empty
PostSubject: Obsidian x Crow   Obsidian x Crow Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:04 pm

It had been two weeks since Mantis had opened up a school for those with 'issues' and one of the teachers housed at the school was none other than Crow himself. Sadly, due to her age, Obsidian was forced to attend these lessons, some of which Crow tought, and the more time she spent around him, the weirder she felt. As he stood infront of the classroom, with his straight black hair perfectly swept across his forehead, his electric blue eyes looking over all the students awaiting the bell to ring so he could start off the year once again. Most of the students found him annoying, crude and down right depressing. But not Obsidian.

There was something about this dark man that brought a tint of red to her cheeks. Perhaps it was her thought on his body, undeniably ripped as his shirt was just tight enough to hunt at what lied beneath it, almost making her drool. Wanting to see the full package. The bell rang and it snapped her out of her trance, she couldnt control her own thoughts. She mentally slapped herself for even thinking such thoughts about a mortal. Though he was old enough, it would have been wrong.

"Hello class. My name, as you well know, is Crow. I will be your history teacher for this year. I'll start with taking attendance, and when I call your name, state your name so everyone knows how to pronounce it, list four facts about you, as well as your birthdate and age." He read off a pre-prepared sheet, given to all teachers by Mantis.

Obsidians mind slipped again, her mind only focusing on his tone. Which was smooth and deep and to her; it added to his sexiness. He continued with the names while she sat in the middle row to busy ogling that she hadn't realized he had said her name until Hitokuijinshu punched her in the arm. Causing her to snap back into reality.

"Obsidian?" The sexy voice called.

"Here," She said, timidly. His eyes shot to her; a smirk overtaking his irritated expression. Holy shit! That was the sexiest thing she had ever seen in her exsistance.

"Are you going to have us wait all day for you to tell us about yourself while you ogle over me, or are you goining to continue so we can finish?" he asked, his smirk widening. Oh, look, there goes all his great looks because of his cocky personality. She had forgotten about that.

"Me? Ogling over you? That's funny, any good looks you just had were thrown out the window when you became to egoistic" she scoffed loudly. She heard loud gasps come from several other girls in the class and laughter coming from hitokuijinshu. She stared crow in the eyes, causing butterflies to erupt in her stomach. What the hell was that? He had a shocked look on his face that told her that he was suprised by her sudden outburst. But like every other time; he quickly composed himself.

"Just continue with my requests, and I'll be seeing you after school today for a detention" he smirked. What an asshole. How could he give her a detention after all the times she had saved his life. Hot as a teacher or not, she wasnt going to forgive him for that. She shot a death glare, not wanting to argue and get an even bigger punishment and went on with his 'requests. "My name is Obsidian. I am the same age as the universe, born on the day of the Big Bang. Four facts about me are: I am a void, I love ice cream, I was appart of the Spanish inquisition and I know 200 methods of torture"

He nodded his head in approval and continued to call out names until he got to the end. "Okay, before I go on over the course outline do you have any questions for me?" He asked. Almost every girls hands shot up. Crow chose one by random.

"How old are you?" A girl asked.

"I'm twenty" he stated with a smirk on his face. "Any one else?, you at the back?"

"Are you single?" Obsidian noticed the slut of the school. No doubt she was trying to get crow. He gave a shake of his head and the slut began to bat her eyelashes at him. Hitokuijishu nudged her. "He keeps looking at you" She whispered, giggling.

"Quit bullshitting" Obsidian snapped.

"Dude I'm not even kidding, watch him" She hissed. Obsidian did as she said and was shocked when he looked her firectly in the eyes. She lost all though at what had been going on and just sat there, lost in his electric blue eyes. The bell went off and interrupted her ogling fest and caused her to grab her things to head off to her next lesson.

When she school day ended she reluctently dragged herself to Crows class room. Only to find he wasnt there. He closed the door behind her and leaned against it. "So. The many times I asked you out and you said no. Now I'm in a suite and you want me" He said, his smirk staying on his face. "What do you mean idiot?" She hissed turning to face him, but stopping when she realised how close he was to her.

"You never stopped staring at me when you found out I was your teacher," He said, placing a hand around her waist as he pulled her towards him. She collided with his chest, feeling the muscles hidden beneath the fabric of his shirt. Her face blushed red and she lowered her head to hide the embarrasment. He lifted her up onto the table and moved her legs so they were wrapped around him, leaning down onto the table, her back against the wood and him lingering over her. She gave a small yelp to this reaction, that was soon cut off by the tender touch of his lips against hers, causing a small groan to erupt from her throat. He trailed the kiss onto her neck and then down to top of her chest. Just before he reached the neck of her top. "I know you want me Obsidian. Don't try to hide your feelings for me" He smirked, his voice even smoother than before as he lifted himself onto the table. Looming over her on all fours, her legs still wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
http://pleasureispainismistress.weebly.com/

Obsidian x Crow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E&ACT :: II. Projects :: - VIII. Fan Fiction-
Jump to: