E&ACT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E&ACT

Creation isn't something you can plan, it is something you can do on instinct and never look back until it is complete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

o Mantis x Shi Renzu <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AcidClaw
Admin
AcidClaw

o Mantis x Shi Renzu <3 Empty
PostSubject: o Mantis x Shi Renzu <3   o Mantis x Shi Renzu <3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 6:27 pm

Mantis x Shi Renzu

Shi renzu was in his room playing his guitar. He'd played every song he knew at least three times. He really hated to admit it, but he was bored. He placed his guitar down and stood up to open his door. He only opened it a crack to find the creature, Mantis, in the living room reading... Of course. He smirked and quietly snuck out of the room and behind Mantis' chair. Hoping it wouldn't see him. He slowly came up behind the creature. He opened his mouth to speak.

"What do you want from me now, Shi Renzu?" Mantis breathed out, closing its book irritably from Shi Renzu's interruption. Shi Renzu jumped higher than he ever thought he could. "H-how'd you know I was there?" Shi Renzu stuttered. Mantis chuckled slightly. "You always try to sneak up on me when you're bored"

"How's you know I was bored!" Shi Renzu asked, still confused on how the creature sensed his presence. "Because Shi-Renzu..." It ruffled the young assassins hair "... I know you all too well" It smiled before placing a kiss on Shi Renzu's forehead. "Now, what do you want from me?" Mantis asked the unanswered question again. Shi Renzu almost had to think about this. He knew exactly what to do to rid his boredom. A seductive smirk started on Shi-Renzu's face.

The creature stiffened slightly, putting its book down. "No Shi-renzy. I am not having sex just... Just so you have something to do"

Shi Renzu fallowed and began whining "Awww. Come on, Mantis! You know you want to!"

"No." Mantis answered instantly. Shi Renzu got on his knees and hugged Mantis' waist. The young assassin knew hoe much Mantis loved it when he begged for this. Mantis rolled its eyes and sighed "Shi Renzu, please. I'm not in the mood for this. Why dont you go bug some one else?" It was beginning to get annoyed by Shi Renzu. It tried pushing the assassin away. "Mantis..." He got up and sat, straddled, on mantis knees. Putting his lips on Mantis' ear, "Please..." He whispered. *Mantis can't ever handle when I do this* Shi Renzu laughed inwardly as he started panting into Mantis' ear.

Mantis closed its eyes. *Don't give into him. Don't give into him...* It tried repeating in its mind. It slowly brought its hands up from its side and placed them on top of Shi Renzu's which were sitting on its crotch. Shi Renzu licked Mantis' ear and smirked. "Are you 'in the mood' for this now, Mantis?"

Mantis swallowed hard, slowly giving in to the assassins act. Mantis lost its self control and got up, shoving Shi Renzu against the wall. Pinning his hands on both sides of his head. "You can be the judge of that." Mantis whispered before touching his lips to Shi Renzu's while grinding his groin on him, winning moans from the assassin. "Mantis..." Shi Renzu deepened the kiss and licked Mantis' lips. The creature opened its mouth and accepted Shi Renzus tongue. Mantis pulled on Shi Renzu's wrist and led him into the nearest room with a bed. Shi Renzu was no longer bored... But Mantis was going to kill him later for teasing it into it.

Back to top Go down
https://envyandaxecreation.forumotion.co.uk

o Mantis x Shi Renzu <3
Page 1 of 1