E&ACT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E&ACT

Creation isn't something you can plan, it is something you can do on instinct and never look back until it is complete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mantis x Hitokuijinshu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PleasureIsPain

PleasureIsPain

Mantis x Hitokuijinshu Empty
PostSubject: Mantis x Hitokuijinshu   Mantis x Hitokuijinshu Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:01 pm

She waited. She was kneeling by the front door, naked, head down, legs spread slightly, hand clasped behind her back. Her body ached. She had been kneeling for five hours. Master had left instruction for her to wait. To do her chores and then wait. So She waited.

Her legs, arms and neck ached, the muscles in her legs and arms quivered uncontrollably. They screamed at her to move. Her breath was coming hard and fast. Despite the pain, her body was wet, dripping down my thighs.

The clock down the hall chimed the hour, one o’clock. Her pulse raced. Master would wither be home for lunch in a few minutes or in another four hours. The clock ticked and she strained to listen for the car to pull up the drive. She had just given up hoping when she heard the car. Her breath caught in her chest when she heard a door slam, followed by the sound of Master’s boots on the steps leading up to the door, the familiar jingle of its keys. Her eyes closed, waiting.

The door opened, and It walked in. Keeping her head bowed, as ordered, she only saw Its boots and part of the grey slacks she had ironed yesterday. Waiting for It to acknowledge her, her arms and legs stilled. Her whole body waited for Its voice.

“My pet, how are you today?”, It asked as It set Its keys on the hall table. She did not speak, nor move. She continued to wait. “Good, my pet. After yesterday festivities I expected you speak." There was a pause. "You may speak now.”. She wanted to look up at It. “Thank you Sir. I am well today Sir. May I inquire as to how you have been today, my Master?”. It laughed before Its knees and thighs came into view. Fingers gently touched her chin, raising her head to meet the gaze of Its beautiful oddly coloured eyes. She smiled and blushed, the feeling of love welling up inside her. It leaned forward and kissed her. Her Master’s mouth was pure heaven. She moaned just from the chaste kiss It placed upon her lips.
“Can you stand my pet?”, It whispered softly in her ear. Its hand was running soothingly down her back, Its other gripping her arm. She honestly didn’t think she would be able to stand on her own for days. But that is not something that you say to your Master. " I can only try for you Master," she managed to whisper, she shifted to raise her leg in preparation to stand. Her legs quivered and shook. She knew she wouldn't be able to support herself without assistance. She tried none-the-less. She clenched her teeth and all her breath whooshed out in a hiss as her body was assailed with intense pain.

Leaning forward until Its lips touched her ear, It whispered, "You've only been my slave for three days Hito, it's alright for you to admit to the pain. Or to ask for help." She finally stop holding back and felt the pain. And before she could stopped herself she was crying, on her ass, huddled in on herself. She couldn't think, she could barely breath. It must have only been a few minutes that she sat there like that, but it felt like hours. Slowly, the tears subsided, leaving her feeling weak and her face damp. Without warning, Its arms were around her, holding her gently. Then there was the sensation of the cool air caressing her skin as It lifted her and carried her limp body down the hallway, to the back of the house, to Master's, or should she say their?, bedroom. Holding her gently with one hand, It pulled back the black silk comforter before setting her down on her side on top of the cool silk and feather-soft pillows. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as peace and love enveloped her.

She felt the bed dip behind her. She smiled, knowing that It was coming in from behind to hold her. It pulled the duvet cover over them both before wrapping Its arms around her, Its Armani suit caressing her still naked flesh. She moved her lower extremities away from It, not wanting to stain the suit with the juices still seeping from her underused and underfucked cunt. Its grip on her tightens and It angrily asks as to why she moved away from It. Once she explained, Its hand immediately seeks her pussy and glides through the wetness before even nearing her pussy.

Chuckling, It praises her. " So pain does equal pleasure for you, my little whore? That's very good then." Its fingers close around her nipple and squeezes and twists and pulls until she cried out and beg for It to stop, for the love of the Gods to please stop! Amazingly, it complies.

"I do not have to return to work today, my pet. If I asked you what you wanted to do today, not as Master and slave, but as the couple that we are, what would you wish to do?" She thought about it long and hard before she answered. "I would ask that we stay in this bed, just like this, maybe with your clothes off and slept," She yawned, "I truly wish to sleep." She closed her eyes and snuggled in closer. It kissed her neck and whispered, "Then so it shall be."

As she was drifting off to sleep, she uttered one simple phrase, "I love you Mantis" and not knowing if It heard her or not, let sleep overwhelm her. Maybe she dreamed it, she'll never know, but she believed Master replied. "I love you too, my pet."
Back to top Go down
http://pleasureispainismistress.weebly.com/

Mantis x Hitokuijinshu
Page 1 of 1