E&ACT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E&ACT

Creation isn't something you can plan, it is something you can do on instinct and never look back until it is complete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kamui Junketsu [Junketsu]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Junketsu

Junketsu

Kamui Junketsu [Junketsu] Empty
PostSubject: Kamui Junketsu [Junketsu]   Kamui Junketsu [Junketsu] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 7:44 pm

[L] E V E L: Adept
[S] K I L L S: Drawing/writing
[F] A C T I O N: Anime *Leader*

Kamui Junketsu

A P P E R A N C E

Junketsu's dormant form is that of a white-and-blue sailor uniform. The design is noticeably more militaristic and regal than normal uniforms, with a high collar, shoulder epaulets and gold adornments along the sides. When active, Junketsu's two eyes are located on the neck lapel. On the upper part of the left sleeve is a blue metal band with three clasps. This is the blood-drawing device used to transform Junketsu. The wearer closes the clasps, activating three syringes that draw out some of their blood.
The appearance of Junketsu's active form differs based on its wearer. However, there are consistent features for each version. Each version features a white and blue colour scheme with large, pointed shoulder pads. Junketsu's eyes appear on the shoulder pads, with the white-orange scleras changed to black.
Back to top Go down

Kamui Junketsu [Junketsu]
Page 1 of 1