E&ACT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E&ACT

Creation isn't something you can plan, it is something you can do on instinct and never look back until it is complete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Junketsu (Fan Fiction)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Junketsu

Junketsu

Junketsu (Fan Fiction) Empty
PostSubject: Junketsu (Fan Fiction)   Junketsu (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:07 pm

Ira Gamagoori & Mako Mankanshoku

"Gama, please... Call me Mako. You don't have to call me by my last name all the time you know!" Mako pouted, "Really!"
Mako looked up at Ira with the largest puppy eyes she could muster hoping he would give in to her. It was always 'Mankanshoku' this, 'Mankanshoku' that. She really wanted to hear his voice sat her name. Really badly. He was being a reluctant man, claiming it was better to call her 'Mankanshoku' in a hidden relationship that had began not to long after the Life Fibres had been banished by Ryuuko. She pouted again, here puppy eyes pleading for her first name to come from his lips. He sighed, running one of his hands through her hair. She smiled, breaking her pout and lighting her face up with a blush, and wiggled around on his lap, her feet kicking out at the funny feeling of his fingers running along her scalp. It tickled. She sat up, actually sitting on his lap and stared right into his eyes until she jumped out of boredom and began her ploy once again.

"Pleeeaaaassseee, can you say it? Just once! One time please! I promise I wont bother you if you call me 'Mako' just once!" She pleaded. Ira Gamagoori shook his head to say 'no', smiling enough to break her attempts to continue. She loved it when he smiled. It was a beautiful and such a rare thing to see. Like the transformation of a butterly. Since they started the relationship, she was getting used to his Disciplinary Char to do things, if she pleaded enough or was cute enough. Ever since this secret relationship had began, Ira melted his harder, colder shells and opened up to Mako. At least in private isolation of Ira Gamagoori's home and his recent addition in the slums just for meeting Mako in. It was decided unanimously for the benefit of easier meetings and for better chances of keeping it hidden.

It was a must! Seeing that there were 'Enemies' and brining this relationship into the open would probably start a war way bigger than they could handle.
So she curled up against him, starting their usual meeting end routine. It always ended like this, in her cuddling up against him and falling asleep on the couch wrapped in his arms. It was perfect, really. What she had always wanted. The warmth of his body, the soft beating of his heart in her ear, the cautiousness in his touches and movements. She felt him move. Shifting underneath her. Moving to lounge out on his back as he usually did, and she squealed as he moved quickly to do so. Making her land against his chest with a soft 'thud'.

"Why did you do that?" She asked, slapping his arm as it wound around here. He gave a soft laugh. The corners of his mouth twitching in a small almost unnoticed smile.
"To get you to focus on something else" He said, trying to keep his voice as soft as he could.
Mako pouted once again. "Just one Game, Please. For me"
"Mankanshoku... Please stop with that" He sighed.
But Mako didnt back down, her pout did not leave her face, she sat up in defiance, breaking their meeting-end ritual. Ira followed suit. Sitting up enough to get an arm around mako's waist before she fled the couch like she normally would. She poked at his chest with two poised fingers, her pout getting larger.

"Come on! Its not hard to say! I know you can say it! Say it after me! 'Ma - Ko'" She giggled.
"Mankanshoku..." Ira sighed. Mako's fury grew like a flickering flame, her hand flying out to grab his collar, pulling him extremely close to her face, their foreheads centimetres away from each other. Ira's face lit with a light red hue, but did not fight mako on the closeness. "Please, then... Explain why you cant! Why cant you call me by my first name? Why is it so hard to break this barrier!?" Mako sighed when Ira decided to stay silent, lowering her forehead to touch with his, she closed her eyes. Fed up with looking into his eyes; like he was lost and didnt know what to do. This was the first time she had seen Ira look at her in this way. And within that instant, she knew she would hate it. "Why is it so hard? Its just a name... A word... Two syllables at that," Malo whispered "Why cant you... Ira?"

Ira's eyes widened, realizing she had called him by his own first name. Though the surprise was more to the fact that small crystal tears fell down Mako's shadow-highlighted face. Her face twisted in sorrow, her hands grabbing harder onto his shoulders as she slid boneless off the couch and onto the floor. She let go and sat with her head on his knees. Holding onto his legs. "Why isnt it allowed? Please Ira... Tell me why?"
Mako's heart heaved heavily, hurt by the silance that echoes after her pleas and countless questions. She allowed the tears to fall, she let her voice crack and she let his soft sobbing come out. She was hurt by the notion beyond what she originally thought. The fact that it stayed silent hurt her even more. She just wanted an answer from him. Even if it was a negative response or even a shout at her to stop being foolish like the old Ira Gamagoori would do. She didnt care. She just wanted an answer.

She felt Gamagoori's fingers ghost around her chin, and they found their target. He slowly lifted her face, but she fought it, looking down and refusing to see him. "Please dont cry anymore... Mako"
Her tears stopped on the moment, her eyes snapping open in awe. She looked up at Ira. He was smiling, offering a hand to help her off the floor. She gladly accepted, smiling wide as she settled on his lap, cuddling into his shoulder her smile reaching here ears. It had finally happened, he finally said it and it sounded like music to her. He finally called her by her first name! "You said it!" Mako breathed.

"It has a nice ring to it... I have to admit... Mako"
Her first name on his lips again, sent shivers down her body. She giggled into the crook of his neck, happy beyond belief. Ira hugged her back tightly, smiling into her shoulder with relief and happiness. But before he knew it, Mako had fallen asleep soundless against him. Gently squeezing his back in her unconsciousness. He sighed, already aware that it was bound to happen, and silently gathered her up in his arms. Grabbing her school back and walking out of the apartment. Mako shifted in his arms.

Mumbling his name and smiling like an idiot, sending a soft blush to Gamagoori's chilled cheeks. He knew it would be cold, Why didn't he bring a jacket? None the less, he had reached his destination and found his spotter waiting for him and Mako, he stepped into the light of the overhead street light and his spotter copied his actions. As normal, Ryuuko Matoi gave a sharp smile as he approached her. He carefully slid Mako out of his arms and into Ryuuko's. Mako mumbled in her slumber, but settled down in Ryuuko;s arms. She was the only person he could trust with his and Mako's secret relationship and it was only on the fact that she saw how Ira treated Mako and had figured it out while the rest slipped past the idea. Ira left with out a word. However, Mako stirred and woke, jumping off Ryuuko and shouting as she could to him. He looked up to see Ryuuo waving to him 'go ahead' and disappeared into the Mankanshoku apartment.
"Good night Ira" Mako yawned. Ira hugged her back, smiling once again. He let her go first, a brushing a wild mat of hair out of her face.

"Good night... Mako"
Mako made a quick move, a sleigh of a hand action that caught Ira off guard. She stood up as high as she could and left a swift kiss on his cheek. She slowly descended back down onto her feet. Watching Ira's face slowly turn red. He saw that her own face had gone pink with embarrassment. Yet she stayed controlled and focused. She giggled softly before turning on her heels and running up to her home, she stopped at the threshold and turned back to him. "Goodnight Ira Gamagoori" and back into the house she went. Leaving Ira to collect himself. He ran his fingers over the cheek she kissed and smiled towards the house. As usual... Mako had caught him off guard on things he thought she had no clue in.

"Good night... Mako Mankanshoku"
Back to top Go down

Junketsu (Fan Fiction)
Page 1 of 1